With the recent 2018 Federal Budget being released to the public, there has been a major announcement for that of small businesses in Australia. Liberal has announced that assets purchased below $20,000 can still be used as an instant write-off in, for business’ turning over less than $10 million per annum. This regulation has been extended until July 1, 2019.
Some types of assets you can get include:
- IT hardware such as computers, printers, scanners, photocopiers
- office or shop fittings and furniture
- work vehicles, like a new ute
- sheds or containers for storing equipment
What does that mean for you? If you fall into this category of business turnover and are looking to purchase outdoor cinema products for your business, this can be an instant write off at tax time, with a large portion of Smart Digital packages available for under $20,000. Better yet, even products over $20,000 can be split into different types of purchases, to still fall into the instant write off status.
Here are our lists of our products under $20,000 that can be classified as a tax write off until June, 2019:
- Handi Theatre Lite Package:
- Handi Theatre Home Package:
- Handi Theatre Pro Package:
- Parkview 4m Package:
- Parkview 5m Package:
- Parkview 6m Package:
- Smart box series:
- Smart fold series:
- Movie Projectors:
Want to find out more on how you can take advantage this tax season? Come talk to the professionals in outdoor cinema! – (03) 9729 6300 or [email protected]
For more info on Australia’ 2018 budget, click here for more info.
Latest posts by James Cunningham (see all)
- Smart Digital Supports Rotary in the Outback - August 4, 2021
- Big Screen Movies onto Wheat Silos - August 2, 2021
- Grants for purchasing equipment for community movie events - February 19, 2021