We are delighted to announce the publication of the most definiteve guide to outdoor theatre produced yet!
Our Open Air Cinema Guide is here to help you create the unforgettable outdoor cinema experience, whether you are planning an event for 10 or 3000 people.
We’ve been in AV business for quite a while now, and have vast experience in outdoor movie systems. So we decided to share our knowledge with you to help you create more magic, more fun, more entertainment with inflatable screens and projection equipment.
This guide is for you if you are planning to:
- Organise movie night for your community
- Hire out equipment for backyard parties
- Attract more guests to your tourist park, holiday resort or swimming pool
- Generate funds on an ongoing basis for sporting clubs or educational institutions
- Create corporate event with a difference
- Open an outdoor cinema venue
The guide gives practical advice on organising your movie night.
From the history of open air cinema to secrets of licensing, event promotion, and revenue generation, this book will tell you everything you wanted to know about outdoor movies, but were afraid to ask.
We hope you’ll find plenty of information to assist in organising your event, whether it’s a drive-in movie night or a backyard cinema party.
The Open Air Cinema Guide is available for a free download from our website.
We hope this book will help you create a fabulous outdoor fun event for the audience of any size!
Latest posts by Olga Kustova (see all)
- How to run a school movie night fundraiser - February 13, 2018
- Ultra-high gain ALR projection screen with a difference - February 1, 2018
- How to enjoy cheap movie nights - January 16, 2018