We are often asked if we offer payment plan to our customers.
We are happy to announce that we now offer you equipment operating lease FlexiRent. As they say at Flexirent, “If you can plug it in, you can Flexirent it”. You may already know that outdoor cinema from Smart Digital is a plug and play package – easy to set up and operate. We made things even easier for small community organisations, rental businesses, schools, holiday parks, and others, with simple and fast finance option now available.
It takes 15 minutes to apply for a lease of a portable cinema package, which means you can bring entertainment to your community within days!
This payment plan is free from documentation fees, upfront payments, and maintenance or account keeping fees. What is more, you can stretch payments for up to 5 years!
Benefits of an equipment operating lease
- Simple access to finance – minimum paperwork!
- Keep cash flowing – avoid big cash payments and preserve your liquidity.
- Tax benefits – leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for business tax purposes. Ask your accountant or tax advisor for advice.
- Ease of budgeting – lease payments are fixed, so you can budget and plan with certainty.
- Avoid depreciation – leasing and equipment finance is an operating expense with no depreciation to account for or track.
- Bundle your solution – bundle all your equipment, accessories and installation into one single operating lease.
- Keep up to date – lease assets and equipment over their productive life then upgrade at the end of term to new and better equipment.
- Be more productive – the extra productivity that the new equipment brings will help pay for the lease cost.
- Evolve with your lease – as your business needs to evolve, you can add on equipment at any stage of the lease term and include it all in one monthly payment.
- Flexibility – at the end of an agreement you can choose to upgrade the equipment, extend the agreement, pay month to month or simply return the equipment with no further obligations.
So what do you need to do?
First of all, select the portable cinema package for your community. Estimate the size of your audience, and give us a call to discuss everything in detail. We will provide you with a formal quote for the equipment you would require.
Secondly, check how much would you be paying monthly with Flexirent, using their online calculator.
Apply for FlexiRent services over the phone – 1300 340 447.
Sign the paperwork received from FlexiRent and we will send you your outdoor cinema – it’s that easy!
Latest posts by Olga Kustova (see all)
- How to benefit from end of financial year sale - May 30, 2017
- How to select an outdoor projection screen? - May 15, 2017
- How to set up a projector: viewing distance and key settings - April 26, 2017