Wondering what entertainment options are available and how to amuse the kids during these school holidays? Instead of going out to a number of different attractions which can become quite pricey, turn your home into a learning and activity oasis that the kids will love with a HandiTheatre® Entertainment System! Setup the screen in the backyard for evening enjoyment or in the rumpus room with the curtains closed for daytime use. With a HandiTheatre® system, numerous entertainment possibilities exist:
- Movies! Everyone loves an animated movie and there is no better way to occupy children’s attention then the latest Pixar or Disney home movie release. Build a fort to watch the movies in, making sure to add lots of pillows and blanks to make it cosy!
- Learning! An educational option might be to screen YouTube clips or documentaries on the solar system, different countries and their languages, or topics that might be coming up in the school curriculum. This way kids are learning in a unique way, and because the HandiTheatre® System is a ‘giant TV screen’, it’s fun!
- Exercise! A great way to expel pent-up energy and get the kids active would be to setup a Nintendo Wii console with a sports game or dance game and let them loose.
Countless hours of enjoyment exist with a HandiTheatre® System these school holidays.
Latest posts by James Cunningham (see all)
- New! QUAD Video Game Projection Screens - September 17, 2018
- Smart Digital at the Rotary International Convention - July 10, 2018
- Outdoor Film Festival In The Australian Outback - June 14, 2018