The HandiTheatre® Home System
Entertain up to 50 guests
A complete outdoor home theatre package. It features a big 2.5m inflatable screen, bright projector, and great sound – everything you need to watch movies after dark.
This inflatable entertainment system brings professional quality cinema to your backyard. All you need is a playback device with HDMI output.
- Watch live TV or stream on-demand shows and movies.
- Get together for your favourite film (system is compatible with Blu-Ray and DVD players).
- Connect your game console (Wii, PlayStation, XBox) to play games.
- Play music from your mobile phone through a Bluetooth® compatible speaker.
- Make a presentation or share the pictures and videos from your last holiday trip.
- Smart Digital 100″ Inflatable Screen is quick and easy to set up. It is sealed and stays inflated – no need to constantly run an air blower. The screen has inflatable legs for stability. Screen surface is wrinkle-free.
- The projector can be placed both in front of and behind the screen. Rear projection is a great option when showing movies to children as it keeps cables out of the way.
- CRE X300 Indoor Outdoor Projector – 1500 lumens. It has a lamp life of 10,000 hours of use. For even better quality, Upgrades available – details below.
- 90W Bluetooth® Soundbar – built-in subwoofer, 2.1 stereo sound. Aside from Bluetooth®, it features multiple inputs and allows you to connect equipment with RCA or headphone jack cables. Have a larger group to entertain? Upgrade to an Audio Pack. Details below.
- Home theatre is compatible with devices that have an HDMI connection.
- Electric inflation blower is provided with the system. Compact and powerful, it inflates the screen in minutes.
- Want a louder sound, with the ability to integrate various AV sources? Add our SmartBox ® Gold to the package for as little as (extra $750).
Choice of 3 Projectors
CRE X300 LED Projector
Place the outdoor projector 3.4 m from the inflatable screen, connect it to your laptop, DVD player, or simply use a USB stick with videos, photos, or MP3 files, and enjoy the show!
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 (WVGA)
- 1500 Lumens
- Projection Distance: 2.5M
- Image size up to 120″
- Connect with HDMI, VGA, AV, RCA, or USB
- Remote Control included
SD602 Digital LED Projector (Extra $585)
The new SD602 projector from Smart Digital uses a LED lamp with DLP projection technology for rugged stability and long life. The life of the LED lamp is estimated at 20,000 hours. Native resolution is WXGA 1280 x 800 or HD 720P. Brightness is 2250 lumens or a massive 600 ANSI lumens for a really bright and beautiful picture.
Great for streaming!
The SD 602 has built in Android operating system for greater flexibility and resourcefulness. Input parts include USB2, USB3, HDMI x 2, card reader and output jack for headphone or speaker. The projector supports many video formats including MP4 so you can screen movie directly from the USB stick.
The projector is compact at 226x140x55 mm. It comes complete with owner’s manual, power adapter and cable with Australian plug, VGA adapter and remote control. It comes with full Australian compliance certification and is shipped from our warehouse in Bayswater, Melbourne.
Upgrade: SD601 3D DLP Mini Portable Projector (Extra $445)
The SD601 projector has taken minimal to a new level. This exciting projector provides a whopping brightness of 1600 lumens or 350 ANSI lumens with a native resolution of 1280 x 800, WXGA or HD 720 P. It uses an integrated LED lamp with DLP technology to give a massive 20,000 lifetime for the LED lamp. The SD601 includes a lithium battery to give more than 2 hours screening time, more than enough for all but epic movies. It includes automatic 50 degree electronic keystone correction.
Inputs provided include USB2, USB3, HDMI, VGA and earphone/speaker jack. The projector supports many video formats including MP4 so you can screen movie directly from the USB stick. The projector is tiny at 175x145x31 mm. It comes complete with owner’s manual, power adapter and cable with Australian plug, VGA adapter and remote control. The projector comes with full Australian compliance certification and is shipped from our warehouse in Bayswater, Melbourne. This is the perfect projector for the great outdoors, whether it’s for the backyard or caravan and camping.
Choice of Screens
The Smart Digital Home Smart Cinema Package comes with the HS100, 2.5 metre (100″) outdoor cinema screen.
HS140 3.5M (140″) Screen (Extra $300)
Or you can upgrade to the larger HS140 3.5 metre (140″) outdoor cinema screen.
The screens come complete with blower, stakes and tethers. The blowers can be used for both inflation and deflation. Rechargeable blowers are available at extra cost where the screens are to be used without power being available.
Both screens airtight so once inflated there is absolutely no blower noise.
Choice of Speakers
The HandiTheatre® Home Smart Cinema System Includes 90W Soundbar
90W Soundbar – built-in subwoofer, 2.1 stereo sound Bluetooth® capablities, it features multiple inputs and allows you to connect equipment with RCA or headphone jack cables.
Upgrade to an Audio Pack
Audio Pack 1 (Extra $450)
Audio Pack 1 is a great upgrade for larger audiences. It includes a pair of powered or active powerful 8” speakers together with a pair of speaker stands. A carry bag is provide for both the speakers and the speaker stands. The appropriate speaker cables are included. Weight is 6 kg each. Peak audio power is 200 watts.
Audio Pack 2 (Extra $750)
Audio Pack 2 is a further upgrade in audio quality with more technical facilities. The Behringer MPA30BT is both AC and DC powered together with Bluetooth for great flexibility and ease of operation. Battery life is approximately 12 hours when fully charged. Weight is just and is rated at 30 watts RMS or about 250 watts peak. Behringer is designed in Germany for the world.
Includes tripod speaker stands with carry bag and cables.
Want more control over your AV system?
Upgrade to a SmartBox® Gold. (Extra $750)
We designed SmartBox® as a self-contained media outlet which can be integrated with various audio visual systems, including projectors, speakers, MP3 players, computers, video cameras, to name a few.
Designed in Melbourne, Portable Multimedia Control System SmartBox® Gold is the unique solution, which makes audio video entertainment easy. Screen Blu-ray and DVD movies, control the sound, watch live TV with an external set top box, or play music with an external MP3 player!
Portable Multimedia Control System SmartBox® Gold includes:
- Blu-Ray / DVD player with USB port – play movies and music from CDs or from a USB
- Audio Mixer – control the volume of all the devices connected to your SmartBox® system
- Microphone – a plug in microphone for announcements or karaoke
- MP3 auxiliary input connections
- HDMI auxiliary input
- Stereo XLR out to speakers and HDMI out to display device (projector)