The HandiTheatre® Home System
Entertain up to 50 guests.
A complete outdoor home theatre package. It features a big 2.5m inflatable screen, bright projector, and great sound – everything you need to watch movies after dark.
This inflatable entertainment system brings professional quality cinema to your backyard. All you need is a playback device with HDMI output.
- Watch live TV or stream on-demand shows and movies.
- Get together for your favourite film (system is compatible with Blu-Ray and DVD players).
- Connect your game console (Wii, PlayStation, XBox) to play games.
- Play music from your mobile phone through a Bluetooth® compatible speaker.
- Make a presentation or share the pictures and videos from your last holiday trip.
- Smart Digital 2.5m Inflatable Screen is quick and easy to set up. It is sealed and stays inflated – no need to constantly run an air blower. The screen has inflatable legs for stability. Screen surface is wrinkle-free.
- The projector can be placed both in front of and behind the screen. Rear projection is a great option when showing movies to children as it keeps cables out of the way.
- CRE X300 Indoor Outdoor Projector – 1500 lumens. It has a lamp life of 10,000 hours of use. For even better quality, upgrade to 3000 Lumen X3001 HD Projector (extra $500). Details below.
- 90W Bluetooth® Soundbar – built-in subwoofer, 2.1 stereo sound. Aside from Bluetooth®, it features multiple inputs and allows you to connect equipment with RCA or headphone jack cables. Have a larger group to entertain, Upgrade to a pair of 8” 200w powered speakers with stands cables and carry bag. (extra$740)
- Home theatre is compatible with devices that have an HDMI connection.
- Electric inflation blower is provided with the system. Compact and powerful, it inflates the screen in minutes.
- Want a louder sound, with the ability to integrate various AV sources? Add our SmartBox ® Gold to the package for as little as (extra $750).
Choice of 2 Projectors
The HandiTheatre® Home System comes with the CRE X300 LED Projector.
Place the outdoor projector 3.4 m from the inflatable screen, connect it to your laptop, DVD player, or simply use a USB stick with videos, photos, or MP3 files, and enjoy the show!
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 (WVGA)
- 1500 Lumens
- Projection Distance: 2.5M
- Image size up to 120″
- Connect with HDMI, VGA, AV, RCA, or USB
- Remote Control included
Or upgrade to the CRE X3001 HD LED 3D Wifi Portable Projector ($500)
Features include 3D support, wifi, Bluetooth®, and the Android operating system with 8GB flash storage.
- Native Resolution 1280×800, Support 1080l, 1080P
- 3000 Lumens
- Native 3D: Shutter 3D (Need real 3D signal)
- HDMI, VGA, Micro SD Card, USB
- Screen Mode: 16:10(Default)/4:3/16:9/2:35:1 Widescreen
- Throw Ratio: 1.32-1.46
Can also be used indoors.
Choice of Speakers
The HandiTheatre® Home System comes with the 90W Soundbar.
90W Soundbar – built-in subwoofer, 2.1 stereo sound Bluetooth® capablities, it features multiple inputs and allows you to connect equipment with RCA or headphone jack cables
Or upgrade to the 8” powered speakers(200w) (Extra $740)
Built-in 200W amplifier with crossover, 8” Extremely powerful mid-low woofer, Line and mic input with bass & treble controls, Wide dispersion horn, Stand mounting with 35mm pole socket. Also comes with Speaker carry case, stands and all the cables you need.
Want more control over your AV system?
Upgrade to a SmartBox® Gold. (Extra $750)
We designed SmartBox® as a self-contained media outlet which can be integrated with various audio visual systems, including projectors, speakers, MP3 players, computers, video cameras, to name a few.
Designed in Melbourne, Portable Multimedia Control System SmartBox® Gold is the unique solution, which makes audio video entertainment easy. Screen Blu-ray and DVD movies, control the sound, watch live TV with an external set top box, or play music with an external MP3 player!
Portable Multimedia Control System SmartBox® Gold comes with:
- Blu-Ray / DVD player with USB port – play movies and music from CDs or from a USB
- Audio Mixer – control the volume of all the devices connected to your SmartBox® system
- Microphone – a plug in microphone for announcements or karaoke
- MP3 auxiliary input connections
- HDMI auxiliary input
- Stereo XLR out to speakers and HDMI out to display device (projector)