HandiTheatre® Light Backyard Cinema
A budget friendly package for outdoor entertainment.
HandiTheatre® Light brings outdoor cinema to your backyard, driveway, and even balcony. Enjoy backyard cinema at any outdoor space, big or small. Watch movies, play console games, have a disco party or watch family photos outdoors.
You can even take HandiTheatre® with you on a camping trip.
HandiTheatre® Light outdoor cinema is great for small audiences up to 30 people. It only has three components, therefore, it is easy to setup and connect. Moreover, compact cinema package does not take much storage space either.
The HandiTheatre® Backyard Cinema Package includes:
- Portable movie screen with viewing area 2.3 metres in diagonal. The screen is supplied in a carry case with handles. Assemble the screen frame and attach the screen fabric. Then secure the screen to the ground with metal stakes. Now your screen is ready for the movie, and you can entertain up to 30 people with it!
- The X300 DLP projector is bright and reliable – it has 50,000 hours lamp life, and also delivers 1500 lumen of light. This projector brings vivid and sharp image on the screen. Or upgrade to the X3001 HD Projector (see below).
- 90 W Soundbar with built in subwoofer provides great 2.1 stereo sound. It features bluetooth, and also allows to connect mobile phone via headphone jack, or use RCA cables.
Choice of 2 Projectors
The HandiTheatre Light System comes with the CRE X300 LED Projector.
Place the outdoor projector 2 to 5 m from the screen, connect it to your laptop, DVD player, or simply use a USB stick with videos, photos, or MP3 files, and enjoy the show!
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Native Resolution: 800 x 480 (WVGA)
- 1500 Lumens
- Projection Distance: 2.5M
- Image size up to 120″
- Connect with HDMI, VGA, AV, RCA, or USB
- Remote Control included
Or upgrade to the CRE X3001 HD LED 3D Wifi Portable Projector ($500)
Features include 3D support, wifi and the Android operating system with 8GB flash storage.
- Native Resolution 1280×800, Support 1080l, 1080P
- 3000 Lumens
- Native 3D: Shutter 3D (Need real 3D signal)
- HDMI, VGA, Micro SD Card, USB
- Screen Mode: 16:10(Default)/4:3/16:9/2:35:1 Widescreen
- Throw Ratio: 1.32-1.46
Easy Screen Setup – Watch the Video:
Connect the projector to your playback device – we provide an HDMI cable for this. Connect the soundbar to the projector with supplied RCA cable, and plug everything in. Set up takes no more than 10 minutes – now you can sit back, and just hit play!
Watch family movies, show photos and videos, and even connect games console to play your favourite computer game outdoors. Many hours of fun are guaranteed!
Place an order online. We ship from our Melbourne warehouse. Moreover, freight is $50 to any place in Australia!